join the house
give a gift
pick your city
Welcome! Click here to join house seats.
about the house | house rules | login | refer a friend
how it works
having trouble logging onto the site?
check: are you a member? (duh, you wouldn't be clicking here otherwise, right?)
check: email address using to logon & password is correct. (if you are unsure, please click "forgot password?" on the home page and your password will be emailed to you.
now we think we've solved it! you may need help with your cookies...
"MY WHAT?" you ask?
"who put those cookies in my cookie jar?" you know, when we think of cookies normally we think about eating them!
but, did you know (many do, many don't) that your computer has cookies too? it does, but not the kind you eat . these cookies store information and may prevent some house seats subscribers from logging on to the site, due to our recent upgrade.
so what do you do? clear 'em out! not as good as eating cookies but you'll get more reward out of it like being able to access the house seats site without the calories.
how to clear your cookies:
different strokes for different folks here, so pay attention mac users and pc users
using Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE)
- Open Internet Explorer and click on the "Tools" menu.
- Select "Internet Options."
- Click on the "General" tab if it isn't selected already.
- Under the heading "Temporary Internet files," or "Browsing History" click on "Delete Cookies..."
- Click "OK" for the "Delete all cookies in the Temporary Internet Files folder?" prompt.
- Click "OK" to exit.
**please note, it may be advantageous to "delete all" at this time, to ensure you are able to successfully logon.
using Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox and click on the "Tools" menu.
- Select "Clear Private Data."
- Many things will be check marked and make sure to include "Cookies"
- Select to "clear private data now"
- Open Safari window
- Click on the word "Safari" on the menu bar
- Choose "Preferences"
- Highlight the "Security" tab
- Choose "Show Cookies"
- Highlight all the "Houseseats" cookies and click "REMOVE" or "REMOVE ALL"
**please note, deleting cookies and browsing history will clear logins from other sites you visit, so you may have to enter your login & passwords again to sites you already visit on a regular basis.**
IF YOU SHOULD STILL EXPERIENCE TROUBLES LOGGING INTO YOUR house seats account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
give | join the house | my account | refer | pick your city
|© house seats las vegas 2009||
Give your Web Site the BannerView.